Morris Piha Real Estate Services, Inc. first opened its doors in Seattle in 1965. Today we continue to be one of the oldest locally owned and operated full-service commercial real estate companies in the area. We have in-depth knowledge about the local market and understand the factors that affect it. As a result, we are able to better assist financial institutions in making informed decisions.
We have been appointed by several national and local financial institutes, as well as from superior court to manage and operate properties in need of professional management.
We feel that our local focus and longevity in the area sets us apart from our competitors. We have a vested interest in our community and go to great lengths to preserve the much respected reputation we have earned over the years.
- Past experience of being appointed by courts
- We have experience in a variety of property types
- We are able to respond quickly and assess needs
- Prompt resolution to property needs and problems
- Competitive bids for repairs and capital improvements
- We will manage big and small properties
- Stabilizing tenancy
- Secure web access to property financial data, leases, and paid bills
During our interim management assignment, the primary objective is to turn the property around and achieve its maximum potential.
- We take immediate control of the property
- Property deficiencies are identified
- Plans are implemented to make necessary corrections
- Tenant relations are restored
- Vacancy issues are quickly identified with a marketing plan
The Morris Piha Real Estate Services, Inc. team has the years of experience and tools that enable us to implement the necessary steps to stabilize operations and retain clients. Our skills and real estate expertise in assessing the individual needs of each unique property scenario allow us to tackle receiverships head-on with the urgency required to insure that all parties’ needs are met.
Because of our successful stewardship and services Morris Piha Real Estate has often times been retained by the lender to continue the management and marketing of the properties we take on in receivership.
Give Morris Piha Real Estate Services, Inc. the opportunity to show you the value added services we have been providing to our clients since 1965.
We welcome your inquiries; please call Sandy Piha, Vice President/Brokerage Services at 425-974-4204.